I don't remember meeting any Palestinians at the last two Wikimanias
either, so if there are no Palestinians coming despite the geography
then that is unfortunate. But if we can honestly say that no
Palestinians tried to come but were unable to get visas then I am
somewhat reassured, and thanks for trying to find some.

However I am worried at the attendance from the wider Islamic world,
and of course attendance in general. How does this compare to previous
years?

WereSpielChequers