Haifa Central (a.k.a Haifa Merkaz) is near the Tiltan college, which
is the venue of the Wednesday evening party.

It is the third station in Haifa, after Hof HaCarmel and Bat-Galim.

Go to Haifa Central/Merkaz in these two cases:

1. You arrive to Haifa on Wednesday between 19:00 until 22:00. (The
ride takes slightly more than an hour.) In this case you shouldn't
take any taxi from the airport.

2. You stay in Nof or Dan Panorama, arrive to Haifa before 21:30 and
you're are ready to walk a little from the train station to the
Carmelit subway station. Carmelit works until 22:00.