Short answer: PDF is probably best. ODP, PPT, Keynote and Google Docs
are probably fine, too, but each of them will have its issues. (For
example, if you use any special fonts, it may be a problem.)

The organizers are not providing a computer. There are plenty of
people with functional laptops here with Windows, GNU/Linux and Mac OS
and various office software. You can try asking someone to use a
laptop. Of course, make sure to check your presentation on the
computer you will use with the projector at least a couple of hours
before the presentation.