+1

You the team rocks. Not only the conference in general I mean here -
you guys could have ignored some petty minor requests and inquires
just saying "it's out of our business" "we're busy". Sometimes I even
felt guilty to see your team's quick responses to the list and
elsewhere.

I hope you guys and girls are now relaxed and have a mediation time
how great things you have done.  Wikimania 2011 will be a legend of
the community and irreplaceable memory of all attendees.

Cheers,

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> Wikimania Haifa was indeed a well organised and friendly conference. It is
> always great to go to Wikimania, this one was relaxed well organised great
> people and well worth attending.
> Thanks,
>      GerardM
>
> On 7 August 2011 06:15, Mingli Yuan <mingli.y...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you all, folks in Haifa!
>> On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 2:00 AM, Erik Moeller <e...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Huge, huge thanks to WM Israel for Wikimania 2011--a beautiful gift to
>>> the community. You've been wonderful hosts, patient organizers, great
>>> friends.
>>>
>>> The conference has been a true pleasure, and having gone to all of
>>> them, you've really set an incredibly high bar for the teams to come.
>>>
>>> Thank you, thank you, thank you: you've given us all so much energy,
>>> so much fun, so much enlightenment. And a really kick-ass party. :-)
>>>
>>> Love,
>>> Erik

KIZU Naoko / 木津尚子
member of Wikimedians in Kansai  / 関西ウィキメディアユーザ会 http://kansai.wikimedia.jp