Althuogh I share the sentiment, I would like to point out that there is
some time pressure here, and I can very well imagine that someone gets
nervous that the promised documents didn't arrive. Unfortunately I heard
from multiple sides that the off-list communication with the organizing
team is 'sub-optimal', so perhaps there is a larger issue playing here. Not
to blame anyone, but to keep in mind when responding to inquiries like
this.

Lodewijk