Yes, if we sent you the "WikiBus Confirmation" email, then you are
confirmed.  Sorry this wasn't clearer.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Lodewijk <[email protected]> wrote:
> i am assuming that if you subscribed for the wikibus, and you didn't get any
> word - you're just in, right? No need to wait for a positive confirmation?
>
> Lodewijk
>
> 2012/7/4 Jeremy Baron <[email protected]>
>>
>> On Jul 4, 2012 11:19 AM, "Kim Bruning" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Is anyone else travelling NYC->Washington on monday morning on the 9th,
>> > and couldn't get on the wikibus?
>> > I'd love to travel with at least some wikimedians! ;-)
>>
>> I don't have a ticket yet. I'm considering bus and train.
>>
>> -Jeremy
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to