Hi Oarabile,

thanks a lot. Nkansah is correct and your uploads are still welcome -
although out of competition (and Botswana never participated unfortunately
in the official competition).

If you're interested in helping to organize a Wiki Loves Monuments Botswana
for September 2013, please take a look at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/WLM2013 .

Thanks,
Lodewijk