Dear all wikimanian 2013 attendees, supporters and organizers,

Thank you for all your great contribution to make wikimania 2013 a great
success. As a new comer who knows nothing about the Wikipedia all all those
concerned, the wikimania 2013 has really opened up my mind and enriched my
heart. I started to promote all those I have heard through my global
networks of International Toastmasters, Nourish the Children and Nu Skin
Enterprises. Hope that we still join hand in hand to make the wikimania
2014 a greater success.

Eugenie from Hong Kong.

Vice-presidentof Public Relation of Global Toastmasters Club of
International Toastmasters