Nathan,

I can't see the two year timeline being problematic. As part of the current
planning for 2014, I think having a longer timeline would've been helpful.
Two years is quite a long time, but it allows for lower intensity of
workload, and a longer period to build relationships with potential
sponsors and content partners.

On 24 March 2014 21:37, Nathan <nawr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will this make it harder for volunteers (e.g. chapters without a
> professional staff or resources to hire one) to plan? A two year timeline
> for bids and planning is a long, long time for a volunteer commitment.

*Stuart Prior*
*Wikimania Liaison*
*Wikimedia UK*
+44 20 7065 0990