Hi Edward,

not entirely, but it would be a step in the right direction. I'm
volunteering to help run that process and lead the discussions on the day
itself (if certain conditions can be fulfilled, which I dont expect to be a
problem). But also, I'm suggesting to turn the process around a bit. If
there are no proposals for discussions, lets find discussions and bring
them to the table. Lets reserve a full day worth of discussions and just
make sure we find the discussions worth it :)

Thanks for thinking along!

Lodewijk