Oh! That might be a problem half solved. :P

I wouldn't recommend the Wikimania Team make an Android app for the
conferences. As Mabett said, of which I agree:

I feel it would be better to put effort into making the official
> website (more) mobile friendly.

Making the mobile website more user friendly might be of much benefit than
building native apps.

+Rexford <http://google.com/+Nkansahrexford> | Africa Center
<http://africacenter.net> | WiR
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedian_in_Residence> | WikiAfrica