We would like to remind people who wish to book hotels at the two properties
that are next door to the Hilton La Reforma (where the conference sessions will
be taking place) that the deadline for obtaining discount rates is June 19.
There may still be discounted rates after this time, but no guarantee.  We urge
you to book now at:

https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Accommodation

The program is almost finalized (we will be adding pre-event information,
social activities, hackathon scheduling and room assignments in the coming
week).

Please register soon as we would like to be able to plan for catering soon:

https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Registration

And finally, scholarship recipients will be receiving travel information and
hotel information (e.g., roommate assignments and confirmation numbers), the
week before Wikimania.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me.

On behalf of entire team, we look forward to seeing you next month in Mexico
City!

Saludos,

Ellie

Ellie Young