Sorry for the delay in responding.   WMF will not be able to provide child care
services at the venue.  The Hotel can arrange for babysitters directly with
parents who need this.    From registration and looking at WMF travels, it
looks like few people are bringing families.  For those that are, someone might
want to put something on wiki or this mailing list to contact other families
about trip, sharing services, etc.   I would be happy to put anyone who needs
babysitters at the hotel in touch with the right person to arrange this.

Ellie

WMF Conference Coordinator