To add to Asaf ' s list of "don'ts" can I suggest for future Wikimanias:

DON'T rely on buses to make round trips to get to venues

DON'T try to squeeze the whole attendance of the event through one
revolving door to a venue

DON'T advertise "food and drink " when you mean a glass of fruit juice and
finger food

DON'T hold the group photo at a venue away from the main conference

DON'T have music so loud it obliterates conversation