But will there be fewer losers and less wasted effort under the continental
rotation system? Under the set continent rotation system it won't be possible
to bid one year, learn some lessons and bid the following year. You might get
some overlap between bid teams three years apart, but I wouldn't plan on it. If
we rotate by distance then an unsuccessful bid team would often have the option
of bidding again the following year.

Regards

Jonathan