Hi Phoebe,

the plaque was revealed during the closing ceremony. I understood it is
connected to the collaborative space (how typical) of the village, to
commemorate that Wikimania was in the town. I'm not sure if the space is
actually named after Wikimania, that part of the translation got lost on
me. The wiki says however: "Esino Lario collaborative space devoted to the
associations of the village and named after Wikimania"

The artist was there too, I think, but I didn't catch many details.

Lodewijk