Hello,

I am one of the train organizers. Yes, I confirm, it seems like the only
train leaving New York that morning leaves at 7:15, and there is no 8:15
train.

The Amtrak timetable you shared has been taken down. Yes, there are reasons
to expect that train times might change slightly.

I updated the time on-wiki. So far there are 34 reservations. Next week we
confirm the final number of reservations so there are only a few days left
to reserve.

Thanks,

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 12:35 AM, Sam Wilson <s...@archives.org.au> wrote:

> Hello wikitrainians,
>
> The wiki
> https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_Takes_Manhattan_II
> and the eventbrite ticket
> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wiki-train-to-montreal-tickets-33769120348
> both say the train leaves at 08:15,
> but the Amtrack timetable says 07:15
> https://www.amtrak.com/ccurl/585/37/Adirondack-Schedule-071017.pdf
>
> I'm thinking the time might have changed because of the Infrastructure
> Renewal at New York Penn Station, and that the timetable is probably the
> correct time.
>
> Could anyone clarify?
>
> Thanks,
> Sam.