I wish everyone a very successful conference.
I feel sorry for those whose visa applications were denied or could not be
processed by the Canadian government in a timely manner.
I am of course disappointed that I was not on the list. A lot of people will go
to a North America venue. It would have been an excellent opportunity to meet
up again and discuss with the volunteer and WMF  teams the important up coming
changes to a certain en.Wiki policy I am working on, and it would have been the
last distant Wikimania I could travel to. Perhaps if there is one in Asia or
Western Australia  I will be able to come along, but it obviously won’t be this
side of my 70th birthday.

Regards,

Kudpung