Hello, hello,

This is a small reminder: The Wikimedia Conference Follow-Up Day takes
places today between 9 and 17:00 in rooms Joyce and Fréchette.

Check the schedule either on wiki (
https://wikimania2017.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMCON_Follow-Up_Day) or offline
at the doors of the rooms.

See you there,
Cornelius

--

Cornelius Kibelka

Program and Engagement Coordinator (PEC)
for the Wikimedia Conference