Hi Kerry

I happen to be planned to attend this pre-conference event. What I can say is that it will take place at the Sun Square Cape Town City Bowl Hotel*. *I am not entirely sure, but I think it is on invitation only. You probably want to check with Anasuya (anasuya *** whoseknowledge.org) and indeed, it would be a good idea to clarify things on the wikimania website.

Florence
**