In Cape Town I bought a Northern Sotho–English dictionary,[1] and used it
to improve the article about the Northern Sotho language a bit. I'm very
far from being an expert however, so if you know anybody who knows this
language well, please point them to the many questions on the talk page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Northern_Sotho_language .

[1] I really, really love dictionaries.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,