You are invited to the Wikimedia Foundation Communications department’s first
ever Wikimania mixer!

Join us Thursday, August 15th, from 7 PM - 9 PM  in the Clarion Hotel Amaranten
Bar Tap Room to celebrate the start of Wikimania with drinks, snacks, and
crafts.  We will be ready and waiting for you and anyone attending Wikimania
interested in learning more about our communications work or wanting to meet
our team.

There is no need to signup or register to attend - simply show up, bring your
friends, and enjoy yourself.  See you in the Tap Room Thursday!

-greg on behalf of Heather, Anusha, Deb, Nadee, Sam, and Zack

Details: Wikimania Wiki:
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Communications_mixer

-greg