From: kirill.loks...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 13:30:53 -0500
To: wikimediaannounc...@lists.wikimedia.org
CC: aff...@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wikimedia Announcements] Affiliations Committee appointments, January
2016

Hello everyone,
I'm pleased to announce that, following the recent call for applications, the
following candidates have been appointed to seats on the Affiliations Committee:
- Salvador Alcantar Morán (re-appointment)- Carlos M. Colina (re-appointment)-
Galileo Vidoni (re-appointment)- Emna Mizouni- Tanweer Morshed
- Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight

The newly appointed (and re-appointed) members will serve two-year terms,
ending in December 2017.
On behalf of the Affiliations Committee, I would like to thank each of the
applicants, as well as all of the community members who took the time to offer
their feedback on the candidates during the public review process.
Regards,Kirill LokshinAffiliations Committee