Hi all,

I hope everyone is doing well! This is just a reminder that we are in the
midst of planning WikiConference North America, which will be in Boston &
Cambridge this year!

WikiConference North America
* November 8-11, 2019
* Friday Nov 8: "culture crawl" at area museums, and editathon/hackathon
* Saturday-Sunday Nov 9-10: conference at MIT's Stata Center
* Monday, Nov 11: hackathon and unconference at MIT's Stata Center

Submissions for the conference are now open here:
https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2019/Main_Page

Submissions close on the 20th of this month, so get them in soon! Also, if
anyone is interested in helping out with local events, the culture crawl,
or other aspects of planning, please get in touch with me and Andrew Lih,
cc'd. Outreach about the conference to other interested people is also
welcome. If you have any questions about submissions or other aspects, let
me know.

Registration will be open soon, so watch the webpage for early bird
registration. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in November!

best,
Phoebe