Hi all,

As part of WikiConference North America at MIT, Nov 9-11 (
https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2019/Main_Page) MIT Librarians are hosting
a “New England Roundtable.” Our hope is that participants from New England
and New England institutions will use this as a chance to meet each other,
tell each other what we are doing, and share ideas and information. Note,
if you haven’t signed up for the conference but haven’t yet, it’s not too
late to join us for the weekend!

The session is from 4:00-5:30 on Saturday, in the 4th floor Commons area of
the Stata Center. As a part of this session, we want to invite you to give
short (3-5 minute) updates on your Wikimedia-related activities or cool
Wikipedia-related project that you have done - or hope to do! - at your
institution or as an individual in New England. We are hoping this session
helps everyone share and learn more about what is going on in our area.

If you want to sign up, there's a google doc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19mZvdS65_0tibffMNUhf8s4zK_WEiG6uTHlydml_EpU/edit?usp=sharing

and we can add that to the wiki.

Questions about this or the conference in general? Hit me up at
phoebe.ay...@gmail.com

Phoebe