From: jo...@wikimedia.org
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:43:21 -0800
To: wikimedia-ca@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wikimedia-Canada] Toronto Meet-Up with Sue Gardner, Sunday,
February 6

Dear Wikimedia Project Contributors,
Sue Gardner, the Executive Director of the Wikimedia Foundation, the
organization behind Wikipedia, will be visiting Toronto from February 6-8 to
speak at the Schulich School of Business.  We have discussed on this list in
the past about arranging a meet-up for the local project contributors to meet
with Sue during her visit. In preparation I have secured a coffee house which
will be open to Wikipedians for this private event.  Please find the details
for the meet-up listed below, space is limited so sign up early and if you can
not attend for any reason please remove your name from the list.
Wiki Meet-Up Toronto with Sue GardnerDate: Sunday, February 6Time:
18:00-20:00Location: Linux CaffeeAddress: 326 Harbord Street, Toronto, ONRSVP
at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Toronto/January_30_2011
I would appreciate if someone on this list could be responsible to announce
this to other lists or on the IRC Canada channel to ensure a strong attendance.
Regards,James T. Owen

James OwenExecutive Assistant & Board LiaisonWikimedia FoundationOffice
+1.415.839.6885 x 6604Mobile +1.415.509.5444Fax +1.415.882.0495Email-
jowen@wikimedia.orgWebsite- www.wikimediafoundation.org