Folks,

If you plan to attend or remotely join our *Cascadia Wikimedians annual
meeting* this December, please participate in the Doodle poll to select the
date & time for the meeting. The link to our poll is:

* http://doodle.com/poll/nzp685p7ntt5v95q
<http://doodle.com/poll/nzp685p7ntt5v95q>*

We will meet in person at the University of Washington & will arrange a
Zoom meeting or Google Hangouts for any of you who wish to participate
remotely.

*If you are in Seattle*, below are the links for our meetups at Café Allegro
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caf%C3%A9_Allegro>, located on the alleyway
on 43rd between 15th and University Way, 47.658519°N 122.312626°W
<https://tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Wikipedia%3AMeetup%2FSeattle&params=47.658519_N_-122.312626_E_>
.

   -

*October meetup, Thursday, October 20, 6:30-8:30pm

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Seattle#October_meetup.2C_Thursday.2C_October_20.2C_6:30-8:30pm>*
   - *November meetup, Tuesday, November 15, 6-8pm

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Seattle#November_meetup.2C_Tuesday.2C_November_15.2C_6-8pm>*

I hope to see you in person, or remotely at our general membership meeting,
at one of our events!

Yours
Peaceray <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Peaceray>
--