If you plan to attend or remotely join our *Cascadia Wikimedians annual
meeting* this December, please participate in the Doodle poll to select the
date & time for the meeting. The link to our poll is:

We will meet in person at the University of Washington & will arrange a
Zoom meeting or Google Hangouts for any of you who wish to participate

*If you are in Seattle*, below are the links for our meetups at Café Allegro
<>, located on the alleyway
on 43rd between 15th and University Way, 47.658519°N 122.312626°W

*October meetup, Thursday, October 20, 6:30-8:30pm
   - *November meetup, Tuesday, November 15, 6-8pm

I hope to see you in person, or remotely at our general membership meeting,
at one of our events!

Peaceray <>
-- (forwards to:)
Wikimedia-Cascadia mailing list