Hi Cascadia Wikimedians board members,

As a part of issue the issue of Cascadia Wikimedians reports, I would like
to ask specifically whether CWUG is caught up on filing its reports and
paying money owed to government agencies like the City of Seattle,
Washington State Secretary of State, Washington State Department of Labor
and Industries, and the US Internal Revenue Service.

I think that filing those reports and paying those amounts due is more
urgent than completing WMF reports and completing the public accounting for
CWUG's funds in 2017, because late reports and payments to government
agencies can result in fines or worse consequences such as loss of licenses
and receiving legal consequences for operating an unlicensed organization.

If there is a question about which work to prioritize among (1) reports and
fees due to government agencies, (2) public accounting for CWUG's finances,
(3) reports about CWUG's programs for WMF and the public, and (4) outreach
or content development activities, then I would suggest prioritizing them
in that order.

I realize that I'm no longer on the CWUG board and I'm not currently a
registered member of the organization, but I would like the organization to
survive.

Thanks,

Pine