Hey, Irving, the youngsters don't all have all the answers. At 77 I'm still a major contributor to Familypedia (where another oldie has made over 400,000 edits) but I hope Wikimedia can come up with something even better.

Robin F. Patterson, Plimmerton, Porirua City, New Zealand

http://familypedia.wikia.com/wiki/User:Robin_Patterson

----- Original Message ----- From: <wikimedia-genealogy-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org>
To: <wikimedia-genealogy@lists.wikimedia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 1:00 AM
Subject: Wikimedia-genealogy Digest, Vol 8, Issue 1
Today's Topics:

  1. Re: Wikimedia-genealogy Digest, Vol 7, Issue 4 (Irving M. Baxter)

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 13:48:23 -0500
From: "Irving M. Baxter" <imackbax...@gmail.com>
To: wikimedia-genealogy@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-genealogy] Wikimedia-genealogy Digest, Vol 7,
Issue 4

I'm not much of a help--   Can't even figure out how to say 'YEA' or Nay!
:-)
  I go to sign in, and not even sure which part to sign in thru--
Developer or data!  :-)
All I am looking for, is something simple, safe and practical for us old
timer's to be able to figure out, and share in with you younger'
Technically gifted' ones!

Irving     "MACK"      Baxter                           "*He has made
everything beautiful in its time.       *8971 Pardee Hollow Road
                   *He** has even put eternity in their heart;"*
  Wayland, NY  14572
     Ecclesiastes 3:11