There are many policies on Wikipedia, and I also joined with my own
policies.

One is, if a legitimate content I upload to Wikipedia is deleted by someone
or something at the other end of the world, I dont and won't contest for
its undeletion. Never!

I received these images listed here that has been marked for deletion ( see
close to bottom of page)
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Nkansahrexford#File:Peace_Hyde_Mara_Mentor.jpg
explicitly from either the celeb herself or from her manager.

They are nominated for deletion.

An article about Ashesi University's found that has seen about 200,000
views since it was started has been nominated for deletion on grounds that
make no sense.

"Patrick Awuah, Jr." on @Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Awuah%2C_Jr.

Just saying.

Contributions from well meaning individuals go to fix the imbalance
whatever of africa we all preach about, and IP addresses delete them
without any substantive reasons. And no one cares. Feels to me machines do
those deletions instead of humans.

Are machines taking over editing on Wikipedia? Or because of these weird
activities, humans are no longer contributing their time, and rather bots
and machines are taking over?

I'm in flames here!