FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "WikiAfrica" <wikiafr...@africacentre.net>
Date: Apr 7, 2015 8:11 AM
Subject: [African Wikimedians] GLAM-WIKI Challenge
african-wikimedi...@lists.wikimedia.org>
Cc: <fauconn...@wikimedia.nl>

Dear superb Wikipedians ...

As most of you know, the GLAM WIKI conference is taking place at the end of
this week in the Netherlands, organised by Wikimedia NL. The programme
committee came up with the excellent idea of challenging all delegates that
are attending - and anyone who wants to get involved remotely - to create
or improve the articles about important cultural institutions in the
"global south".

To do this, it would be good to have a list of the institutions / cultural
practices that should be featured in Wikipedia - and we need your help!!
Please could you add the name of 2-4 institutions or practices in your
country that you think are very important culturally and whose articles
need either creating or expanding. Please put down your ideas for GLAMs
that need writing about on this page ...https://nl.wikimedia.org/wiki/
GLAM-WIKI_2015/Challenge

Thanks so much, and I hope to see some of you very soon!

warmest
Isla

*Isla Haddow-Flood*
tel:       +27 21 418 3336