In fact, I went into the breakout session with the intention not to take
anyone's contact whatsoever. I'm tired taking them.

I just told all in attendance to search for "Wikimedia Ghana User Group"
online. If their search engine sends them to #KalyppoChallenge, well...

But I believe a word to a wise 'is in the north' so those who really wanna
get going will get in touch if they really want to.