Hello all, Sunday is our day. Wikipedia turns 16.

Atm our social media person is a bit MIA online so we will have to lead our
social media efforts together.

>From today till Monday, we are to use the hashtag

*#HappyBirthdayWikipedia* in any way possible so we can generate attention.

Secondly on tech and social media trends next week on the Citi FM breakfast
show, they'll be giving out some shout outs.

I wish we'll use the opportunity to announce the Wikimedian/member of the
year on the show.

Georgina is also working to make the editathon come on next week.

But for this weekend, let's go online and use the hashtag
#HappyBirthdayWikipedia

Regards,
Sandister Tei

Via mobile