Hello Rexford,

I think this is a great ask, a few weeks back a Wikimedian doing a research
was in Ghana doing some research and we had an opportunity to test
Wikipedia zero on our MTN both times there was a bit of deduction but very
minimal.  He asked me to do further research into what we where suspecting.
But from then till date I haven't had the time to do that. Maybe we can
write to MTN through the User group if they can help with that. Would be
great though.

Best.
Justice.