Sandister, I knew I wouldn't win this WhatsApp discussion thing with you,
but at least I had to try.

> Finally please *@Rexford* pay attention to the group. Have a thorough
(non selective) interest in what we do and our welfare.

I'll just take this quote for now, and coil back to my shell. And because
I'm not able to assist with any tasks these days doesn't necessarily
translate to the fact that I don't 'pay attention to the group' and that I
have 'a selective interest'. Well...

At least messages that come through the mailing list, I see and take note.

In my shell now, with a telescope overlooking my surroundings, including
the mailing list.