I regret to inform the Group that I have to cancel our meeting scheduled at
12 pm on Saturday, 17th.February,2018 regarding the Parliamentary
Constituencies in Ghana and how we can update the existing articles and
create new ones that are not captured on Wikipedia. I have been notified by
the management of Impact Hub-Accra, that tomorrow the 17th.February will
not be appropriate for our meeting due to an ongoing maintenance works
which cannot be postponed. I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience,
as well as for my short notice. I will notify the group when a new date is
decided. Thank you.

Wikimedian in Residence(WiR)

Roy Sandy Tei