Dear Nilesh,
I guess you can still help by supporting us online. In thew few days to
come after the Wiki takes Ahmedabad, we will have problems with
categorising or people who have uploaded images without categories etc. I
hope you can sign up as an online volunteer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_Ahmedabad.

 Also, I spoke to Arnav, there is someone in Bhavnagar who wants to do a
similar thing. He is not a wikimedian. Can you guys mentor him online and
help organize?
Warmly
Noopur