Quick reminder everybody. We are meeting at 3 pm TODAY at the address below:

Centre for Internet and Society, 194, 2nd C Cross, Domlur 2nd Stage (Open
Street Map <https://goo.gl/HEfJAi>, Google Maps <https://goo.gl/CxvGwe>)

More details on: http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2016/India/Bangalore/CIS

Best!
Subhashish