The problem is with Indian Media and newspaper industry.Earlier times Cheif
editors and Subeditors used to insist and guide for crossconfirmation of the
information being collected and that is part and parcle of journalists primary
responsibility.

No doubt even wiki editors can make mistakes but atleast on wiki one can make
corrections.How one will make corrections in newspaper report ?  If journalist
of a news paper has made a mistake,people need to ask the media editors
first.Wikipedia is just a seondary source of info.As much a journalist has made
a mistake , it is equally mistaken to blame internet and wikipedia blindly.I
suppose.

On Wednesday, 8 January 2014 6:06 AM, jayant kirtane <j_kirt...@hotmail.com>