FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Parthasarathi Banerjee <parthasarathi.baner...@gmail.com>
Date: 2015-01-06 18:18 GMT+05:30
Subject: Fwd: বাংলা উইকিপিডিয়া - মূল্যায়ন পদ্ধতি - প্রস্তাবনা
To: Kalyan Sarkar <kalyan.sar...@gmail.com>, Bodhisattwa Mandal <
bodhi.sat...@yahoo.co.in>, Biswarup Ganguly <gangulybiswa...@gmail.com>,
Rangan Datta <rangan_da...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Jayanta Nath <jayanta...@gmail.com>

Hi All,

PFA a thought on taking a new approach to the entire Assessment process of
the wikipedia pages, that I would like to share and discuss with the
"Veteran" Wikipedia community. "Veteran", because they have been there,
seen that.

Earnestly requesting you all to allow me some 15 mins time to explain this
to the forum anytime during the two day conference. My idea, if at all
worth a try, we can reach a consensus better in a round table rather than
exchanging mails or wikipedia discussion page.

In the long run if this approach is successful we can showcase to other
language wikis including English.