From: Koustuv Dutta <koustuvdu...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 9:42 PM
Subject: Proposal for conducting an workshop on or before 25th Sept
To: Kalyan Sarkar <kal...@wikimedia.in>

Sir,

I myself is a big fan of wikipedia. I attended an workshop on wikipedia
editing at IIT KGP SF15. There i met with you and most importantly Ashlin
Baindur. This link proves it all (https://commons.wikimedia.org
/wiki/File:Koustav_Dutta_with_Ashwin_Baindur_-_Wikipedia_
Academy_-_Bhaskaracharya_Hall_-_Indian_Institute_of_
Technology_-_Kharagpur_-_West_Midnapore_2015-01-24_5007.JPG).

After that you guys on my request organised an yet important seminar at my
own college Govt. College of Engineering & Leather Tech.

That workshop was really helpful and made my life more meaningful. I would
therefore request you to again conduct an workshop at our own college
again  Govt. College of Engineering & Leather Tech for our college techfest
"Enginerds".

We will provide volunteers and wifi and a projector for your smooth
conduction of workshop. The dates are 25th, 26th and 27th of this September.

Not only that if you permit us to allow your logo in our posters, we would
be very obliged to do so. It would be your promotion and for us a pride to
carry.

Hope that you guys again make a miracle and show the world how the worlds'
largest online encyclopaedia is created and maintained.

Thanking in advance.
Koustuv Dutta
Technical Advisor
Enginerds 16