Risker, 23/04/2012 18:50:
I don't think your correlation is correct.  Simply because they have not
maintained a list of case dispositions (not required or expected to this
point, and more particularly very difficult to do when there's no
confidential place for them to retain it) does not mean that they have
failed to do the job properly.

Well, personally I find it difficult to manahe such a number of requests in a collaborative way without a shared todo list. As Thogo said, the commission is looking for a way to self-organize in a more efficient way as the requests are scaling up compared to the past.

I note the plan to create accesses to CRMs for "community" uses in Q3 of
the draft Engineering annual plan.  I'd encourage the Ombudsman Committee
to ask that they be put at the front of the line for access to this
software.

I'm not sure we need new software, probably some suggestions by similar bodies would be enough (ArbComs, committees of all sorts, chapters' boards... we have lots of them). However, you're right that <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Engineering/2012-13_Goals> is very important and deserves more attention.

Nemo