Not planned perhaps, but I wish it were.  It would be fantastically
great for us to start serious experiments of all sorts for ten minutes
here and there, to begin to understand the subtle dynamics of
contribution.

SJ

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Maryana Pinchuk
<mpinc...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

>> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:33 AM, WereSpielChequers
>> <werespielchequ...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi can anyone point me to a write up of the the test plan for this
>> > morning's experiment on Wikipedia? Having been logged off about ten times
>> > I've worked out that you get logged out the first two times you change
>> page.
>> >
>> > It will be interesting to see how many editors revert to IP editing.
>> >
>> > WSC
>>

> Erm, not any experiment I know of! I believe it's a server issue, but I'll
> wait for ops to chime in.
>
> Maryana
>

>> I haven't been logged out, but very few of my edits are saving first
>> time -- I keep getting the "session expired" message, even when I've
>> only been on the page for a minute or so.  And editing has been
>> painfully slow.
>>
>> Lots of discussion about it at the PUMP --
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Village_pump_%28technical%29&oldid=489919998#Loss_of_session_data_and_slowness_issues
>>
>> It seems to have started for some people on April 10th. I've been
>> noticing the slow speed for a couple of days, and since yesterday the
>> difficulty saving.
>>
>> Sarah

> Maryana Pinchuk
> Community Organizer, Wikimedia Foundation
> wikimediafoundation.org

Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266