On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 11:12:58PM +0200, Erik Moeller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We're planning to do limited production testing of IPv6 during the
> Berlin Hackathon 2012 (June 2-3). Provided that the number of issues
> we encounter are manageable, we may fully enable IPv6 on IPv6 day, and
> keep it enabled.

What with XS4ALL (my ISP) now also offering IPv6 out-of-the-box, there's
at least one extra IPv6 anon on en.wp. ;-)

I noticed that my current IPv6 address appears to be assigned
dynamically by XS4ALL. I can probably get static if I choose it. But the
dynamic assignment option does alleviate some people's privacy
concerns, right?

sincerely,
        Kim Bruning

ps. We all know that everyone needs to switch to IPv6 eventually.
Don't be surprised when people in your neighborhood decide to do
so, with or without additional warning.