Whoa, in 1958/59, only *seven *percent of the books and *eleven *percent of
the journals were renewed? This may be obvious, but clarifying the
copyright status of these works would be a huge benefit to editors looking
for public domain image to illustrate Wikipedia articles... and that's not
including the benefits to the Commons and Wikisource.

--Ed