WMUK have asked, and we live in London; some of us next door to the
stadium. The answer is a resounding 'no' from all corners, even when we
speak to the government. We've got a volunteer with very good access to the
games, but even behind the scenes it's difficult to get photographs.

The IOC are not here to give things away for free, it seems: something
which is painfully apparent to those who've seen the ticket prices!

Richard Symonds, Wikimedia UK