Looks good! This list is about right, and having been part of setting up
zh-yue.wp I agree it'd be much better to make sure founders of new
Wikipedia language editions have this list.

A few comments though: I wouldn't put that much emphasis on MediaWiki help
pages. In addition, village pump, admin noticeboard and help desks are
overrated; they're much better dealt with being one centralised discussion
board to begin with, then split if there's adequate participation.

Deryck