On 28/07/12 19:44, birgitte...@yahoo.com wrote:
On Jul 28, 2012, at 12:28 PM, Platonides<platoni...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 27/07/12 09:46, Nikola Smolenski wrote:
An excellent list :) I'd like to add: you sneak in the stadium without
paying the ticket. IOC can do nothing.

Seriously, if IOC decides to go after someone, don't they first have to
prove that he bought the ticket? And how can they prove that?

What if someone else bought the ticket and then gifted it to you?

2.2 By applying for, purchasing, holding or using a Ticket, a Ticket Holder
agrees that he or she shall comply with these Terms and Conditions.

http://www.tickets.london2012.com/purchaseterms.html

Haven't we concluded that this can only apply to the person buying the ticket, not to other people?