Hello Everyone

Because Anasuya is taking a small weekend break she asked me to post the
shortlist of candidates after going through it one more time with the FDC
Advisory Group.

I just posted that list on:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Funds_Dissemination_Committee/2012_Shortlist_FDC_Nominees

I also would like to take this opportunity to all candidates, whether or not
they made this shortlist. As you know the FDC has an important role in funds
dissemination and we are very grateful that so many of you volunteered to help
make it a success! Also a thank you to all those involved in the selection
process so far :)

The next steps for the final selection process are also outlined on the Meta
page.

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Vice Chair Board of Trustees
Wikimedia Foundation