When we use 1911 Britannica texts, we only attribute to the encyclopedia,
not its authors, so we can put "This text comes from Wikitravel".

Anyway, if we are going to use Wikitravel texts, writing a script to scrape
just the usernames from histories is trivial
http://wikitravel.org/wiki/en/index.php?title=Kaprun&action=history

2012/9/7 Daniel Zahn <dz...@wikimedia.org>

> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dal...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Why attribute Wikitravel? The license only requires the author to be
> > attributed, not the first publisher. Ideally, content will be copied
> > across with the page history intact
>
> Really? it says.. "(2) credit the author, licensor and/or other
> parties (such as a wiki or journal) in the manner they specify; "
>
> ..and yeah, we don't appear to have the full history.
>
> --
> Daniel Zahn <dz...@wikimedia.org>
> Operations Engineer

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada. E-mail: emijrp AT gmail DOT com
Pre-doctoral student at the University of Cádiz (Spain)
Projects: AVBOT <http://code.google.com/p/avbot/> |
StatMediaWiki<http://statmediawiki.forja.rediris.es>
| WikiEvidens <http://code.google.com/p/wikievidens/> |
WikiPapers<http://wikipapers.referata.com>